At Pedagogical Pathways we first seek to understand the uniqueness
of the school and your culture of learning.
At Pedagogical Pathways we believe…
- Every child can learn
- That good teaching practice leads to student learning
- A curriculum that caters for the mind, body and spirit of the child encourages student growth.
- To learn effectively a student must engage with a teacher who is a life-long learner and researcher.
- To encourage sound pedagogical growth for teachers they must engage in job-embedded learning opportunities within their own workplace
- That a leadership team who strives to build learning power creates a culture of life-long learning for students and teachers.
The aim of Pedagogical Pathways is
- To support schools to establish a pedagogical framework that demonstrates the vision and mission of the school
- To support leadership teams to create a sustainable culture of learning
- To support schools to develop and sustain communities of professional practice that seeks to change the culture from one as a place of teaching to one of a place of learning.