At Pedagogical Pathways we provide professional development for teachers in primary and secondary years to facilitate best and next practice.
- We support in developing and implementing a differentiated cross-curricular curriculum from Foundation to Year 10 embedded within both the Australian and Victorian Curriculums.
- We support teachers to identify skills and knowledge needed to show evidence sought from the Achievement Standards.
- We support staff to integrate varying modes of teaching and learning within a differentiated curriculum.
- We support staff in implementing elements of the ‘backwards by design’ planning template
- We create professional learning communities dedicated to the process of moderation and analysis of student work.
- We support create ‘Communities of Practice’ that will encourage exemplary teaching practices.